[Panel-devel] should the toolbox go away?

Vlad Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:49:22 CET 2007

> If it is staying, what needs to be done?
>
> it could be made a lot prettier. e.g. instead of using regular push buttons a
> nicer presentation of the items could be made that includes an icon next to
> some text, a full "sheet" expanding out rather than floating items, etc.

Thank you for the responses, it cleared up a bit for me and hopefully
others with similar questions.

Currently, it becomes difficult to select things in the toolbox when
zoomed out.
Should the toolbox perhaps sit on the top right of the screen at all
times, even when zooming out (just like the panel continues to stay
large and at the bottom when zooming out)?