[Panel-devel] Timezones on the digital clock

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:42:37 CET 2007

> Basically, it just removes the "Australia/" part of "Australia/Melbourne"
> or "Asia/" in "Asia/Tokyo". Showing the continent of a city that the user
> has selected seems like unnecessary information. I wouldn't find it so
> strange if it were showing the country, but it's not really useful
> either...

makes sense to me - even if there are duplicates, they'll be shown with the
continent in the configuration, and we can assume the user remebers which one
he picked. :) for things like vancouver canada and vancouver america the
continent's not much help anyways :P

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com