[Panel-devel] Runner hierarchy

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:35:27 CET 2007

Attached is a patch to support tiers of runners. This would allow
certain runners to be executed after the first tier and process their
results somehow. (useful for a mimetype runner or user-created action
runner).

Ok to commit?

I'm also thinking about moving my multithreading support classes out
of interface.cpp. I originally intended them to be solely for the
consumption of Interface but they could be potentially useful for a
KRunner based application that needs multithreading. If I do so, are
there any suggestions where I should put them?

And any suggestions for the configuration dialog for KRunner? The
bottom part seems pretty crowded with buttons, I was thinking of
putting an icon-only configuration button on the top right corner. As
soon as the configuration dialog (if we ever add one, and I think we
should) is added, the spell check runner will be ready for review.

Cheers,
Ryan