[Panel-devel] KDE/kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma/widgets

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 06:05:57 CET 2007

On Saturday 22 December 2007 13:31:55 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 21 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > Temporarily hide the tooltip when moving it to fix painting corruption
>
> what sort of painting corruption, exactly?

The child widgets (labels) painted fine, but the main widget itself would
often not be painted at all and instead the desktop would show through as in
the attached screenshot. It only happens when moving a tooltip that is shown
and happens irrespective of composite settings.

(Your original message was To: Undisclosed.Recipients: ; so I'm assuming that
you intended it for panel-devel@ and something went wrong)

--
Jason Stubbs