[Panel-devel] Tooltips for Plasma::Widget's

Jason Stubbs j.stubbs at linkthink.co.jp
Wed Dec 19 01:11:45 CET 2007

On Wednesday 19 December 2007 02:57:03 Dan Meltzer wrote:
> On 12/18/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > On Monday 17 December 2007, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> > > Feedback is much appreciated!
> >
> > just did a review of the patch on irc with Dan, just so everyone knows i
> > haven't ignored this one ;)
>
> And here's the updated patch.

You might want to do a grep in lib/plasma{,widgets} to make sure there's
nothing deriving from Widget that reimplements hover* without calling the
parent. I'm at work so can't check (easily) but I'm pretty sure Icon would
need adjusting.

Also, perhaps ToolTip (other than ToolTip::Data) might be better in a
widget_p.h and widget.cpp so as to not make it part of the public API? Or is
there some reason that ToolTip needs to be accessible?

--
LINKTHINK INC.
東京都渋谷区桜ヶ丘町22-14 N.E.S S棟 3F