[Panel-devel] Tooltips for Plasma::Widget's

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:57:03 CET 2007

On 12/18/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> On Monday 17 December 2007, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> > Feedback is much appreciated!
>
> just did a review of the patch on irc with Dan, just so everyone knows i
> haven't ignored this one ;)

And here's the updated patch.

It seems like the location of the tooltip would be best determined by
the FormFactor of the applet.. but because this is implemented in
Widget it would require some mess to get the formfactor of the
containing applet as far as I can tell.. is there an easy way to do
this?