[Panel-devel] the wiki needs some love

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:53:13 CET 2007

I just had a look at http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma/PIG and the
amount of blank space there saddens me.
if anyone has knowledge they can add to it, please do; it'll be nice to have a
place to point people to when we get common questions like "how do I get
notified when my plasmoid gets resized?" :)

the whole plasma section of techbase is looking pretty neglected, actually.
any ideas on what would bring it back to life? since it doesn't send me
emails, I tend to forget it exists. :)

I've added what little I've seen mentioned of layouting stuff; if there's
anything wrong there please correct it. also, please forgive my horrible lack
of formatting.
I'm still confused by the difference between size, sizehint, contentsize, and
contentsizehint - can anyone explain which one(s) should be set and how? I
see resize and setSize being mentioned in posts here, but I thought that
setting those would not take into account the applet border...

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com