[Panel-devel] Digital Clock Patch

William Egert begert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:57:34 CET 2007

I think that thanks to Sebastian and others writing such maintainable code,
it was easier to resurrect the "train" clock from the ashes.  I think I have
a good baseline thats worth committing, but a tar.gz seems to have been to
big to send to panel-devel.  The one problem I havn't figured (mainly
because I have limited knowledge and I havn't looked at it) is that resizing
is broke.

Can I send this to a specific person or what should i do with it?

-Bill