[Panel-devel] Icons settings in the desktop config gui

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 01:10:42 CET 2007

 It's not just about loading icons for files in ~/Desktop.  Icons have to be
auto-placed upon creation, aligned to a grid if desired, etc.  If there are
other applets that look and act like icons then the user will expect them to
respond to these settings.  If they're not handled by IconLoader than what
will handle them?
Chris