[Panel-devel] Plasma::Icon highlighting issues

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:01:41 CET 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 00:32:04 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 13 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > The Kickoff changes (for both applet and simpleapplet) are:
> > * Display the menu on a click (=after release) rather than on mouse down
>
> Fixing Plasma::Icon is sweet, i tried so many times and never concluded
> anything:), my only concern is in this way it would be losen the
> possibility to start an application with one single click instead of two

Hmm.. I guess that's a valid use case. I've half-thrown in a immediateEvents()
property that makes click() be emitted on the press event rather than a
release event and seems to work fine while not breaking any of the other
fixes.

This patch needs cleaning up but I need to be heading off the bed. ;)
If the addition of these two properties is fine, I'll clean up by getting rid
of duplicated code and merge the properties into a QFlags.

Sound okay?

--
Jason Stubbs