[Panel-devel] Hello

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 16:17:12 CET 2007

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 06:16:03 William Egert wrote:
> would probably help if I actually attach the patch :P
>
> -Bill
>
> On Dec 11, 2007 12:00 AM, William Egert <begert at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here is a third patch.  In this I removed all of the unused variables
> > (though I have the feeling that they were meant to be used later) and
> > also tried to initialize some more things in the constructor.

Looks good, please commit. (You have an SVN account?)

In the future, it would be nice to split up this kind of things. Mixing code
changes / cleanups with changes that need a lot of reindentation makes
reviewing harder and more time-consuming. It also makes it easier to spot
causes for regressions.

Thanks,
--
sebas