[Panel-devel] Hello

William Egert begert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:43:43 CET 2007

Hey people,

I subscribed to this list awhile ago and am trying to wrap my head around
stuff and get involved with KDE.  Today was my first adventure in actually
looking and playing with some code (I have been building KDE4 for about a
month now).  With that I have my first patch for the digital clock :P

It doesn't really fix anything except for maybe some memory leaks, but is
mainly what I see as some code clean-up.  I was hoping somebody could just
look it over and tell me if it is decent enough that it is something i could
have someone commit.  I know the comments could be cleaned up but just
wanted to say hi and get some feedback.

Thanks,
Bill