[Panel-devel] patch: pressing arrows on the krunner

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 7 23:16:47 CET 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007, Diego Iastrubni wrote:
> What it happen is:
>  * assume user run previously "konsole" and "konqueror"
>  * user open krunner
>  * user types "kon"
>  * a popup will come and ask him to complete this to "konqueror" or
> "konsole". as before. navigation is unaffected.
>  * user chooses something with arrows and presses enter

i haven't applied the patch yet, but i'm guessing this makes the following use
case innoperable:

- alt-f2
- up arrow to get last run item
- enter to launch

with some additional logic and jiggering we might be able to get the up-down
conflicts all sorted out. this is why, however, i really wanted the list to
go left<->right.

i guess that's one more thing to put on the list, unless Ruphy and his friend
have made progress recently?