[Panel-devel] Alt-Tab switching

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue Dec 4 10:02:42 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 01:46:57 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> not sure wether this is a plasma issue or kwin, if its kwin just let me
> know and I'll move the discussion there.
>
> It seems to be impossible to use alt-tab to switch between apps on
> different screens at the moment. This is _extremely_ annoying as there's
> so far no way to switch between aps with just the keyboard.

http://ktown.kde.org/~seli/xinerama/ has some cool tips, among which:

kwinrc in group [Windows] set SeparateScreenFocus=true

I think that's what you mean. I changed it locally in my config, and it works
fine. We need a GUI option for that, though. Or ask Seli to make it
default ...> Any hint on when this might be fixed? Or a hint where to look at
in the

> code to have a try at fixing this (for a plasma noob)?

That would be one of the kwin kcms.
--
sebas