[Panel-devel] Kickoff menu items

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Dec 1 18:57:38 CET 2007

On Saturday 01 December 2007 14:46:17 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> I played a bit more with Kickoff items yesterday night. New version:
> - Keeps subtitles where they are but show them in a light color when not
> selected.
> - Apply gradient effect to the icon as well (a bit too flashy IMO).

Make the white gradient of the highlight 50% more transparent

> - Try to really use as much width as possible: it's not rounded anymore
> (still hackish).

Yes, don't make it too round.

Finally, try to add 4 pxs more of spacing between the elements, and make the
selection rect be 2pxs taller (add 1px at the top and one at the bottom).

Guessing, should look much better, and not too boring in the long run. =)

-Riccardo
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376