[Panel-devel] RFC: release management strategy

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 30 21:17:52 CEST 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007, Richard Moore wrote:
> On 8/30/07, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:
> > Maybe it's better to keep them along the plasma libraries then? As a

ok, i'm cool with that. i'll create a libs/plasma/examples/ dir then..

> > developer I like to find the examples with the code of the library I'm
> > about to use (phonon and solid follow this pattern).
>
> I'd propose we provide a plasma-sdk package containing the sample

great idea. what we could probably do is draft up a script that when run puts
into a directory structure the content from techbase, the apidox from
api.kde.org and the samples from svn and then tars it all up. this script
could then be run periodically on plasma.kde.org to keep the SDK fresh.