[Panel-devel] Signalplotter for Plasma

Percy Leonhardt mailings at eris23.de
Wed Aug 1 20:10:58 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 31 July 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> yes, please do so ... you can either check them into
> trunk/playground/base/plasma/widgets (the latter directory doesn't exist
> atm) or send to this mailing list...

I attached them as I am not sure what to do with them in the mentioned folder
i.e. how the widgets in there should get compiled. Should they become a
library like libplasma? When the applets will be spread to different areas in
the next time (extragear, kdebase etc) how can I make sure that these widgets
are available when compiling my applet?

If you want you can explain to me in short how it is supposed to work and I
will try to commit it that way (with some copy & paste from other CMakeLists)
or - if it is faster for you - simply commit the files yourself. ;-)

	Percy