[Panel-devel] application menu and "utilities"

Michaël Larouche larouche at kde.org
Thu Oct 12 16:12:20 CEST 2006

Le October 12, 2006 08:13, Riccardo Iaconelli a écrit :
> nooooooooo... kregexpeditor is sooo useful to newbies...
> If they need to create a regular expression for whatever reason,
> kregexpeditor is a really powerful gui that helps to do so.

I agree. Also KRegexpEditor is used by some applications (Kate, KDevelop come
in mind now), not counting the fact that regexps are a integral part of a
UNIX system. So no, KRegexpEditor is fine in main KDE modules IMO.
--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Gamefu(KDE), Solid...on dial-up :P
MSN: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock
Jabber/email: larouche at kde.org