[Panel-devel] yakuake in plasma

André Goddard Rosa andre.goddard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:48:41 CEST 2006

On 10/12/06, Andrey Cherepanov <sibskull at mail.ru> wrote:

> 11 Oct 2006 15:08, André Goddard Rosa wrote:
> > > This behaviour is applyed to standart Konsole with little DCOP magic
> ;)
> > > We discuss this behaviour on our Russian forums. Possible, "root-tail"
> > > plasmoid will be appeared in KDE 4+.
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Very good! So this means that it will be possible to configure a global
> > shortcut for bringing it to focus?
> Yes. Focus bring to hidden konsole:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> id=`dcop konsole-* | head -n 1`
> echo $id
> if test `dcop $id konsole-mainwindow#1 shown` = 'false'; then
>         dcop $id konsole-mainwindow#1 show
> else
>         dcop $id konsole-mainwindow#1 hide
> fi

Hi, Andrey!

Just tried it here with a konsole instance  opened but minimized:

doctorture:/home/goddard # ./k.sh

object 'shown' in application 'konsole-mainwindow#1' not accessible
./k.sh: line 5: test: =: unary operator expected
object 'hide' in application 'konsole-mainwindow#1' not accessible

Thank you in advance,
--
[]s,
André Goddard