[Panel-devel] Plasmagik

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 31 21:15:06 CEST 2006

Hello,
as you probably have seen, I finnaly cleared my first Plasma task and I've
just imported Plasmagik into the SVN.
Unfortunately I noticed that the last sentence have been cut off, in any case
it ends with:
[..]and doing its work in a "right way".
Answering to Aaron, screenshot are coming.
If you want to have a look to my early screenshots (they're not representing
the actual state of the app), go to my personal page on the wiki:
http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/index.php/Riccardo_Iaconelli

Another thing: I'm leaving, and I'll not be back until 20th or so; for that
reason probably screenshots will not be availeable before that date.

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: