[Panel-devel] KPanelExtension question

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev_jsv at dinamis.com
Fri Jan 13 13:19:40 CET 2006

Hi,

I am developing a KPanelExtension and I have a couple of questions regarding
it (which I am reposting from kde-devel mailing list):

1) How to know when the KPanelExtension initializes its KConfig ? Currently,
calling config() in the constructor of my panel extension returns 0. So, I am
getting it in another frequently called method. Is there a better way to do
this ?

2) Is there some mechanism to remove the extension ? I have a button on my
extension which allows to remove without having to use the context menu. I
looked around everywhere, and it seems that the mechanisms to remove
extension are very much inaccessible/private as in ExtensionManager.

Regards,
Rajeev J Sebastian