[Panel-devel] Status of Tenor/Nepomuk + websites +dates

Zbigniew Braniecki zbigniew.braniecki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 01:46:41 CEST 2006

Thnx Aaron for your reply! I was just curious of the situation right now. I
understand your position, I do agree that in such case it's pointless to
spend time&resources on communication with wide-community. I'm a bit
wondering if it's because people are so lazy or that KDE has no easy way to
use the energy of those people who reported that they want to help. (match
their skills, rather low probably, with boring, easy tasks...)

Anyway, I hope that Strigi will get enough attention to became what Tenor
was supposed to be :)

Greetings
Zbigniew Braniecki