[Panel-devel] kde4 development environment

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:55:24 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/30/06, Tom Hosiawa <tomek32 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going over the email instructions how to build the kde4
> environment, but I'm wondering if it's outdated
> http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/panel-devel/2005-July/000309.html

I think this link should be removed from plasma "Get Involved" section as it
is too old. Many , including me, got confused a lot.

I checked out the tree svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kde4
> but things likde qt-copy don't exist, kdelibs isn't in ~/kde4
>
> # ls kde4/
> extragear  make-qt-symlinks  playground  setup-env  switch-qt-symlinks
> --
> Tom

Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,
Novatium Solutions Limited,Chennai.
http://www.novatium.com
http://www.yoper.com

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just went