[Panel-devel] Connection of Sensor and Meter

Vinay Khaitan vkhaitan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:53:37 CEST 2005

proxy was my other solution which in fact was accepted by pedro and others,
but I liked the idea of meter-meter connection more.
At least, singleton sensor is definite.
Looks like we are going with proxy thing. Thanks for some insight into
implementation detail.
I feel that proxy solution can be optimized well across the themes too.
If we find that update interval of meter is same to other meter, we can
connect that meter to same proxy instance. So in fact, proxy can be
optimized very much. Possibly, on most desktop, there will be only one proxy
per sensor.