[Panel-devel] Some KDE4 portery...

Maks Orlovich maksim at kde.org
Thu Jun 30 16:23:59 CEST 2005

Attached gets libkicker building, and kicker/* much further along, with just a
few errors. Some of them are tough/need an expert though. (I had to also skip
some things I normally would know how to port, since I don't know what they
do). Note that I had to kill PopupMenuTitle; we don't have  a good solution
for this ATM, and KPopupMenu::insertTitle is the best that can be done thus
far.. I've also added some #warning's, which needs a kickerees/plasmees
attention

-Maks