[Panel-devel] Superkaramba Icon

A. Wiedenbruch mail at wiedenbruch.de
Tue Jun 28 19:44:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

> > Speaking of the Themes Dialog, there are a few thinks I don't like
> > currently - The horizontal scrollbar is always shown
> > - Can't open themes with double click
> > - The dialog should have an icon
> > - When SK is crashing new themes are gone from the list
> > - What about uninstalling a theme?
> > - No Theme names and descriptions (perhaps with the new theme format?)

I have a few more open points:
- The superkaramba sub-menu is not shown when SK is started from a session
- The warning text when the icon is hidden the first time should be changed
- Usage of Superkaramba/SuperKaramba
- The accel shortcuts (F5, Ctrl-*) are not working in theme context menu

Ciao
Alex