[Panel-devel] Superkaramba Icon

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 15:21:53 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 14:24 +0300, Petri Damsten wrote:
> On Monday 27 June 2005 12:16, A. Wiedenbruch wrote:
> > The problem is that there is no main window. In JuK or KMail you can switch
> > the system tray icon on and off within the app. The only interface to the
> > user is the system tray icon, but when its hidden...
> > One possibilty could be to show only the toogle and quit button if the icon
> > is hidden.
>
> and theme dialog entry. I could settle for this.
The dynamic menu for themes sounds like an interesting approach to
solving this.  Adding/removing menu entries could be good in a limited
scope.  If we were to do this too much, ie new stuff entry, etc., it may
create unfamiliar menus to people at different times.  Maybe we should
look at how the right click context menu works throughout kde?
We could use menu separators to distinguish between dynamic content and
static content.  Then again, we did just clean things up a bit in that
right click theme menu.

> Petri

Ryan