[Panel-devel] Superkaramba applets configuration

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Tue Jun 21 19:25:34 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 21 June 2005 18:04, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> we could encourage the use of Qt Designer, whose files can be loaded at
> runtime (see the KJSEmbed demo apps for examples of this). if we also make
> KConfigXT easy enough to access then it becomes even simpler by leveraging
> KConfigSkeleton

I don't like the idea of making 'configure api' to superkaramba. It's like
writing part of the pyKDE to superkaramba just that it don't need it as a
dependency.

Extending KConfigXT sounds like a good idea. It will benefit other parts of
the KDE as well. For more complex jobs there are always pyKDE or kommander.

Petri