[Panel-devel] Superkaramba User Input

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Sat Jun 18 10:41:03 CEST 2005

On Saturday 18 June 2005 00:11, A. Wiedenbruch wrote:
> I made a few improvements today.
> The QLineEdit frame and content color can now be changed to fit better in a
> theme. I also added a few more Python functions.

I would like to see these functions in the python api. Also there should be
function docs in the input_python.h similar to other *_python.h files. API
documentation is generated from these comments.

InputBox/moveInputBox
InputBox/getInputBoxPos

InputBox/resizeInputBox
InputBox/getInputBoxSize

InputBox/changeInputBoxFont
InputBox/getInputBoxFont
InputBox/changeInputBoxFontColor
InputBox/getInputBoxFontColor
InputBox/changeInputBoxFontSize
InputBox/getInputBoxFontSize

InputBox/changeInputBoxBGColor
InputBox/getInputBoxBGColor
InputBox/changeInputBoxFrameColor
InputBox/getInputBoxFrameColor

> I don't know how to make a patch to the old one.
> So this is a complete one to SVN again.

I think it's better to make it against SVN.

Petri