[Panel-devel] Superkaramba theme dialog

Fred Schaettgen kde.sch at ttgen.net
Sat Jun 4 21:16:50 CEST 2005

On Saturday, 4. June 2005 19:54, Matt wrote:
> Is there going to be a way to prevent multiple instances running?  I have a
> licensing problem with weather.com.  They only permit one instance of an
> application that downloads data from their xml page to be running at a
> time. I would like to be able to turn this option off if possible.

They make a difference between one instance opening several windows and
several instances of the same application? How do they define an instance? An
open window or a process? Sounds weird.. why didn't they just set a limit to
the number of requests per hour? And if you use kio, it will be one or
several kio_http processes which download the data, maybe you should take
that into account too ;)

Fred

--
Fred Schaettgen