[Panel-devel] name for kde4

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Wed Jun 1 04:30:51 CEST 2005

I second that  Plasma and Aurora are contenders for any new names.
Corona would unerringly morph into Korona, as the pull of the KDE naming
konventions are strong.  Both have a 'cool' factor, and conjure the
images we'd expect the new software to have.  Fluidity, translucency,
dynamic,etc..other ideas?

Thoughts on naming for 3.5/4.0?  Depending on people's anxiousness to
singularly describe this new entity, that will help us determine how
fast naming should be discussed.  And tee-shirt printers contacted.