[Panel-devel] How great that all sounds !

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Jul 22 16:23:46 CEST 2005

Dear Plasma developers,

I have just read the information provided on the Plasma website, and it
all looks and sounds just GREAT. I have been waiting for slicker
(http://slicker.sf.net) for quite some time, but it  unfortunately never
quite hit mainstreaman. Now I feel like there are a lot of commonalities
between both projects, except that Plasma seems to be much more active
than slicker. I was just writing to say that you should however have a
look at what slicker developers and artists have done or planned if
that's not already done, as e.g. the card concept and design there are
very interesting.

Nicolas