[Panel-devel] Quick comment on Marc Cramdal's ALI blog

Wade Olson wadejolson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:55:48 CEST 2005

Yes, it does blend/bleed into plasma workflow. It'll be interesting to see
how far down the rabbit hole people go.

ie

http://www.koffice.org/kplato/
http://www.kontact.org/
http://uml.sourceforge.net/index.php

Not for most people, but taking a task/bundle and tieing it to an
application EX: Kontact TODO or vice versa having an application EX: KPlato
task open up a bundle of applications/task would be boggling.

So share your thoughts, and in the meantime I'll tell everyone that your
idea of Plasma workflow is the concept of sending OpenGL rotating Bugzilla
requests directly to your systray.