[Panel-devel] Text clock

Jessica Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Thu Jul 21 02:53:23 CEST 2005

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:13, Dennis SCP wrote:
> As the code for the Kicker clock has been dumped I think its best to
> talk about the clock first. So this would be my description of the way
> a plasma clock should work:

I'd like to see the clock easily user themeable and have this aspect well
documented. That would mean we'd only have to ship one basic set of pixmaps
or theme files with the clock and allow downloading new 'themes' with GHNS. I
have some clock mockups that are kinda sexy, but I'm waiting to see what kind
of extensibility we get with karamba integration before I start to work on
some code.

Regards,
--
JH

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");