[Panel-devel] drag 'n drop of applets brokenness

Stefan Nikolaus stefan.nikolaus at kdemail.net
Mon Jul 18 21:16:45 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

sorry for the late answer, but I was stressed the last weeks.

On Monday, 13. June 2005 23:21, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
[...]
> right now if you drag an applet off the panel, then back on, then off, then
> on it will eventually crash with a REALLY nasty (e.g. meaningless)

Sorry, Aaron, but I can't reproduce this. Neither with my outdated kicker
version nor with the current trunk.
I pull them around and around - no crashes...
I drop them here, drop them there - no crashes...

So, now I have to get familiar with plasma.. Nice name btw. No bonds anymore
or what was your/the intention?

Hopefully, I get my DSLine these days. A checkout of the kde4 branch on an
ISDN line isn't funny, I tell ya.

Bye,
Stefan