[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba as Unique Application

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Sun Jul 17 21:47:43 CEST 2005

On Saturday 16 July 2005 23:20, A. Wiedenbruch wrote:
> This is still possible with superkaramba --nofork.

But if dcop calls are removed I think that themes started this way won't show
in themes dialog as running themes. I must be missing something here because
I don't see any benefit on running SuperKaramba as a KUniqueApplication?

> I also fixed a few little other bugs, and found some new I think.

Could you post these as separate patch since I want to add only bug fixes to
SVN at this point.

Petri