[Panel-devel] kde4 clock

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Fri Jul 1 01:21:01 CEST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 05:59 pm, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi..
>
> i'd like to `svn rm` the clock applet (oh my will that be a visceral joy!)
> in the kde4 branch. i'm fine with living w/out a clock on the panel for the
> next little while in kde4, but it is one of those things that we will need
> back in sooner rather than later.

Except for the fact that the clock, by far, is perhaps the most important
applet on the desktop (from my POV). Rather than removing it completely,
can't we just whittle away all the extra stuff and provide just a plain
clock? (iow, remove all the clock types but plain, and take away the
displaying of the time zones.)

Thanks,
Matt