[Panel-devel] Very early plasma code

Matt Broadstone mbroadst at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:45:37 CET 2005

Hey guys,
    I've just posted the code I've been playing around with for a few
weeks, specifically regarding the part migration ideas Ian and I were
bouncing around. For now it's sitting in trunk/playground/base/plasma,
and while it's very far from being the real deal, it shows some of the
possibilities. I've been building it just inside kdebase, a fresh
unsermake -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure ... will generate the makefiles
for you and let you build and play with the code - we can't build it
inside playground right now because playground still requires Qt <
4.x. There's not too much else to say, as I note in the README there
are probably a thousand ways to crash this right now - not to mention
a number of known issues (a few which I have undoubtedly not
reported), but basically I hope this gives the eager hands something
to play with a little bit. Enjoy!

Matt