[Panel-devel] Another developer wishing to join...

Paul Drummond paul.drummond at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Aug 24 22:35:18 CEST 2005

Hi everybody,

I am very interested in joining the KDE4/Plasma Team.

My name is Paul Drummond and I live in Sunderland in the UK.  I have four
years professional experience developing C++ applications in Linux and enjoy
programming in Python Qt and PyQt.

At the moment I am trying to install KDE4.  Although I am interested in
Plasma, I realise the priority at this stage is porting KDE4 but not sure how
closely related Plasma is to KDE4.

For KDE4 development, do I use kde-devel or this mailing list?