[Panel-devel] now online: a list of kde4 tasks that need doing

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 19 04:59:32 CEST 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 08:33, Ryan Nickell wrote:
> What kind of timeline should these tasks cover?  I know that we(SK devs)

they should be things that people can do right now. i get asked pretty
regularly on irc or by email "hey, is there something i can do right now?"
and those questions usually come right when i'm in the middle of something
(like sleeping ;) and so the person goes away empty handed.

we're at the point where all those people who have come here looking for
something to do may actually have something to do ;)

for long term planning, those should become pages in the main area of the
wiki.