[Panel-devel] now online: a list of kde4 tasks that need doing

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 19 04:33:37 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 20:09 -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hey all...
>
> i've started a page on the wiki:
>
> 	http://plasma.kde.org/wiki/tasks
>
> where we can list various tasks that need doing or are being done on plasma.
> if you're looking for something to do, please visit that page and pick
> something up ... that way you don't have to wait for me to appear on irc or
> get back to you via email and i can actually keep track of the odd little
> things i stumble across during the day.

What kind of timeline should these tasks cover?  I know that we(SK devs)
need to convert what we currently have in functionality into some
library for plasma.  There's a bit more to it than that, which could be
Junior Jobs I suppose.  Other than that, I'm not sure what our efforts
should be focused on.

There's things like desktop buttons, extenders, media notifications,
eye-candy galore, etc.

Or maybe these "tasks" are immediate for the Qt4 porting?

> enjoy.

-Ryan