[Panel-devel] ATi- Plasma- support

danalien panel-devel at datormaffian.com
Thu Aug 18 21:24:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

IMHO you too have been cought by the 'chinese telephone' flue,
missinterpreting and insinuating things I've never ment nor said.

But I'll answer you on this ...

On Thursday 18 August 2005 09.33, David Solbach wrote:

> So the best thing that OSS Projects like KDE or X or whatever can do is to get
> in touch, learn from each other and, as a long term goal, show them how great
> OSS works and what value they themselfes could create with supporting the
> community more.

That's a fine (and 'safe') route to take - can't complain - it's a vaild option to
consider ... yes.

I just happen to know there's a faster route to Rome, then *that.... ergo my opinion.

cheers.

PS. I'm assuming you know of the famous "All roads lead to Rome" quote...

--

//   with regards
//   UID ::  panel-devel  ::  <${gofigurewhatmyemailis}@datormaffian.com>

- - -
  /\/\
(^.^)
 (")")
 *This is the cute kitty virus, please copy this into your sig so it can spread