[Panel-devel] ATi- Plasma- support

danalien panel-devel at datormaffian.com
Thu Aug 18 04:00:37 CEST 2005

danalien 101 - don't care if *they know what I've said =)

btw, if they're "smrt" [0] business men, it's one of the things
they allready know about ... and we're just letting em' know
we to know what they know, you know? - it's what I'd like to
refer to as "the business tango" :-)

So, if they want to tango, then tango shall we.

cheers.

--
0 - excuse the Homer Simpson pun :)