[Panel-devel] SuperKaramba 0.37 RC2 is out.

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 08:53:57 CEST 2005

After the big move, SK is now in /branches/KDE/3.5/kdeutils/.
There was a lot of QString -> const char * fixes that I had to make in
order to compile it.  Somehow we were able to get away with just using
QStrings previously.  Regardless, RC2 is now posted on the sourceforge
site, https://sourceforge.net/projects/netdragon/ .

kdelook.org will be updated when their site comes back online.  Great
work everyone!  I'll be out of town starting tomorrow night, so if there
are error reports, please try to field them.  I'll be back on Monday
evening.

Is it time yet to enter SuperKaramba into the bugs.kde.org site?

And good luck on the 3.5 Alpha release Friday!

cheers,
-Ryan Nickell