[Owncloud] Error message while importing ical file

Bart Visscher bartv at thisnet.nl
Fri Jan 31 09:44:51 UTC 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 10:00:14 Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I try to import my ical file to migrate to owncloud.

[snip]

> Is there an option I can set to see what line in the ical/vcard file is
> causing the problem?

There isn't an option to see the line it self. But the error messages give
clues where/what the problems are:
> Unknown or bad timezone (Romance Standard Time)
The timezone "Romance Standard Time" is not valid, see
http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php for a list of valid ones.
> Invalid VObject, line 27855 did not follow the icalendar\/vcard
Line 27855 is incorrect, take a look at that line and compare it with some
others, maybe you can correct that line.

Bart