[Owncloud] ownCloud Update failed - how to resume update process

Holger Angenent holger.angenent at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jan 24 08:46:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

yesterday I tried to update our ownCloud installation to 6.0.1.
Unfortunately, the update script stuck at altering the database. Due to
the error message shown, I was able to fix the problem myself (there was
a duplicate entry in the database due to a former bug, which forbid the
script to create a primary key in oc_preferences).
Now my problem is, that the script probably does not do the rest of the
work, it was intended to. Is there any way to trigger it again, so that
the rest of the database is altered, too?

Cheers,
Holger