[Owncloud] intermittent client connection

Dan Schnau dan at danschnau.com
Thu Jan 23 02:21:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've been working on getting owncloud desktop working. I'm hosting on
Webfaction and I used this blog post [1] as a guide for a workaround
using PHP-CGI.

After this fix, owncloud works, sort of. I have to re-enter my
credentials for the client to sync, after which the desktop icon shows
an error, displays 'No connection to ownCloud at [url]" and the client
seems to no longer sync - until I re-enter my credentials.

[1]
http://www.blaicher.com/2012/07/fixing-authentication-of-owncloud-for-webfaction/

I just installed 6.0.1 freshly. I'm using ownCloud client 1.5.0 on Arch
Linux. Any advice?

Thanks,
Dan Schnau