[Owncloud] One-Way Sync?

Volkan Gezer vlkngzr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:53:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

8 Oca 2014 12:38 tarihinde "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu at gmail.com> yazdı:

> Is there any possibility or workaround to make a one-way sync with the
sync clients on OC6.0a and client 1.5?
> I have a picture collection, which I am syncing to OC6, but theres only
one source for adding new pictures, which is my computer. No other computer
does upload any pics. So I do not want somehow to have any mistake or bug
in the system to be able to delete any pictures from my source computer.

This could be a nice idea. Just create a feature request on
github/owncloud/core and someone may be interested to implement it.

Volkan

> Alternative backup could be the "trash bin" function in the client and
I'm following that bug report but it's not yet implemented.