[Owncloud] One-Way Sync?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:37:43 UTC 2014

Is there any possibility or workaround to make a one-way sync with the sync
clients on OC6.0a and client 1.5?

I have a picture collection, which I am syncing to OC6, but theres only one
source for adding new pictures, which is my computer. No other computer
does upload any pics. So I do not want somehow to have any mistake or bug
in the system to be able to delete any pictures from my source computer.

Alternative backup could be the "trash bin" function in the client and I'm
following that bug report but it's not yet implemented.

--
Emre