[Owncloud] doctrine result caching in OC6?

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Jan 16 08:16:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

from my understanding of caching in doctrine dbal we explicitly have to add code to use caching.
In doctrine ORM - which we don't use -  caching can be enabled via a configuration option.

But adding caching is the second thing to do from my point of view - first we need to see if the overall
number of queries can be reduced.

Regards,

Thomas